Just Call Brad Pitt 'Daddy'

Friday, August 05, 2005

Pitt and Jolie's steamy spa sessions

Evidently Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolia have been vacationing at an Arizona spa.

(As an aside, I'll never understand the allure of heading somewhere known for its blistering heat in the middle of summer, shouldn't you save that trip for wintertime when the thermometer is reading somewhere below scalding?)

That isn't so much news, as is the revelation that Angelina's son, Maddox, is calling Brad 'Daddy.' I don't want to be critical here, but isn't it a bit soon to be taking that kind of leap? Especially given the ephemeral nature of Hollywood relationships, I think I'd hold off on either letting my child or allowing myself to be called 'Daddy' until the relationship has some degree of permanence to it.

The article goes on to say that Brad wanted to be listed as the father on Zahara's adoption papers but was prevented because he's still married to Jennifer Aniston. Whoa! Talk about moving quickly...

I'm not judging here, just saying I'd take a different road...

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity Pro Blog