Madonna In Charge and Paris Corners the Market

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Will Moore turn Katrina into film?

This article has a couple of items that caught my eye. I skipped right over the Michael Moore bit because he's a fraud and a liar who won his Oscar only because the anti-Bush crowd wanted to spit in the President's eye by giving an award to Moore's movie.

Crammed at the end of the article is the fun stuff...

First, evidently Madonna's husband Guy Ritchie has such a snoring problem that she regularly boots him out of bed. I wonder if the snoring's that bad or if she's just tired of him stealing all the covers...

Second, I feel kind of bad for Paris Hilton. She ran into a store that was stocking bumper stickers that says, to be kind, that the car's owner would like the chance to steal her covers. Unlike the recently publicized incident where she took the DVD of her nocturnal activities, she handled this situation with a lot of class and simply bought out the store's entire inventory. Personally, I'd get a kick out of seeing bumper stickers that said that about me, but I definitely understand her chagrin. That's why making tapes of intimate moments is never a good idea: you never know what's going to come of it....

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity Pro Blog