Is There a Market for Daily Nelly?

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Nelly Hot for Reality

..that's my question. It's possible that someone will pick up the reality show that Nelly is shopping around, but I'd be surprised if many people watched it.

He's had a few hit songs, but the appetite for reality-style shows seems to be declining rapidly and his show may be a casualty before it ever gets started.

Networks love reality shows because they cost next to nothing to produce, and their audiences tend to be extremely loyal as they follow the day-to-day antics of the "star" of the show.

Nelly says he wants to highlight his charity work in the show which is admirable, but not exactly the stuff that keeps audiences hanging on the edge of their seats wondering what's going to happen next.

We'll see what happens, but if I were Nelly I'd make sure I had other projects in the works....

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity Pro Blog