USA Today calls Tom Cruise "Snippy"

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

USATODAY.com - Cruise: Snippy when wet.

That's unfair to Tom Cruise. I watched the incident on TV, and to my eyes I thought Tom's reaction was very calm and appropriate. When you're a star of his magnitude, when you stop to give an interview you're doing the interviewer a favor - especially when the potential interviewer is an unknown as this guy obviously is.

Had that been me, I'm not sure I would have been able to keep from decking the guy so to criticize Tom Cruise for what was a relatively subdued and very adult response to an extraordinarily juvenile stunt.

Good for Tom, and a big catcall to the jerk and USA Today for not recognizing a grown-up response when they see one.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity Pro Blog