EW Gives Closer a 'B'

Monday, March 28, 2005

'Closer' oozes intensity

Not knowing much more about Closer than:

1. It has a star-studded cast: Jude Law, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts, and Clive Owen.

2. It features Natalie Portman as a stripper. Now I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be your only shot at Natalie Portman starring as a stripper so that puts this movie on the short list right there.

3. I'm generally not a big fan of adjusting my movie viewing based on magazine or newspaper reviews as I find that my favorite movies are often very poorly reviewed, and I absolutely hate some of the best reviewed movies. As a result, a 'B' review is neither a positive or a negative for me. But the review hits some worthy highlights that do pique my interest about the movie, so I'm likely to end up seeing it. What do you think?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Celebrity Pro Blog